Our therapy modalities can be provided in the home setting to facilitate a speedy recovery. Therapy allows the client to gain increased independence with activities of daily living, while in the comfort and safety of their own home.
A physical therapist is a rehabilitation specialist who fosters the client’s return to maximum function. They also work with individuals to prevent loss of mobility by developing fitness and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles. The goal of a physical therapist is to promote the patient’s ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
Physical therapy may be applicable for someone after:
- A loss of balance
- A fall or increased falls
- Difficulty or decreased walking/ambulation
- A stroke
- Orthopedic surgery/joint replacement
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Recent hospitalization causing weakness and debility
- Heart attack or heart failure
- Any decline in usual function
- Neurological insult